Food Safety Coordinator
This is a newly created role for a talented Food Safety expert who can add value across all systems and processes, by building strong stakeholder relationships.
• Attractive salary
• Central Sydney location accessible / discounted staff parking
• Autonomous role requiring strong communication skills
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Food Safety Coordinator to take responsibility for food safety across the company’s major distribution site in the heart of Sydney. Accessible by all forms of transport and with convenient working hours of 6am to 2pm, you can take advantage of reduced traffic in the mornings, cheap daily parking and the opportunity to enjoy Sydney in all its glory every afternoon or to beat the 5pm traffic!
Reporting to a motivated approachable and very experienced senior manager, your role is to ensure the company, stakeholders and customers are protected from any food safety risks and to drive a positive food safety culture across the site.
Typical duties include:
• Build strong relationships with all external stakeholders, the quality team and the senior leadership team
• Review and report on current food safety systems and processes
• Review supply chain threats
• Drive a food safe culture through informal g and influencing of external stakeholders
• Conduct product and environment testing
• Develop and roll out food safety related projects
• Ensure food safety systems compliance
• Strategically plan food safety systems for the next stage of company growth
• Report all findings, plans, actions and project progress
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• Relevant qualifications in food science or a related discipline
• Extensive experience in food safety (i.e. FSSC22000 compliance) within a high volume distribution, manufacturing or processing site
• High care product exposure is highly desirable
• Professional communication, problem solving, training and influencing skills
On offer is an attractive salary of circa $100,000+super, five day work week, accessible central Sydney location, 6am-2pm working hours, strategic plans for business growth and increased role responsibilities.
Interested applicants can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on 0405 696 655 or email email@example.com