$30-$35 per hour
Administration Officer - Local Government contract
Osborne Richardson are government recruitment experts. We are delighted to be working on behalf of our Local Government client in the search for an Administration Officer in Sydney's Western suburbs. This contract role will run for 6 months with the possibility of extension..
Your role would be to:
Provide administrative support and to assist staff to obtain and enter information relating to privately owned water sensitive design assets.
Day to day you would:
- Searching within content manager (CM9) and asset management (Technology One) information systems to identify properties containing specific types of water sensitive urban design assets.
- Extracting information about the property, its owners and specific attributes of those assets.
- Using geographical information system (GIS) software to manage and display geospatial data.
- Working closely with other council officers to transfer data into a newly developed information management application, and to test and monitor the performance of this new system as it moves from the testing phase to the implementation and operational phases.
We need you to be able to have:
- Basic understanding and aptitude for digital information management systems
- Moderate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheets
- Attention to detail
- An interest in, and aptitude for, testing and improving new information management systems.
It would also be great if you had:
- Basic understanding of geographical information management software
- A general understanding of project management