Night shift Sanitation Supervisor – Food Processing
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sanitation supervisor with knowledge of HACCP to lead a large team approximately 1 hour from Brisbane.
Osborne Richardson Australia has been exclusively instructed to source a Sanitation Supervisor with experience in food processing for a permanent full time night shift. This stable well established company are located approximately one and a half hours west of Brisbane and less than an hour from either Toowoomba or Ipswich within SE Queensland’s Salad bowl. The business has a long history of producing quality value added products for various markets around the country.
Reporting to the Operations Manager but working with all internal stakeholders, your primary aim is to ensure a clean and hygienic work environment that complies with HACCP and other Quality Assurance requirements. To achieve this you will utilise your strong leadership skills to manage and develop a large team of long serving team members. You will also have the support of a Leading hand to assist you in the management and success of the team. The role has a strong WHS component to ensure workers are kept safe and the potential for safety incidents is eliminated.
A sample of duties include:
• Staff management (recruitment, rosters, schedules, training, holding accountable etc.)
• Development of SOPs and SWIs for new and existing equipment
• Investigations and reporting for QA, WHS and Environmental reports e.g. non-conformances
• Work with QA to ensure ATP swabs and micro results are satisfactory
• Report any issues and work with other managers to problem solve
(Further details can be provided on request)
In order to give yourself the best chance of securing an interview please ensure your resume addresses the following:
• Previous experience in Sanitation/Hygiene within a food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of HACCP (Principles and applications of HACCP certification preferred)
• Proven leadership skills managing a large team of 15-20 staff
• Strong knowledge of WHS (qualifications preferred)
• Outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
• Able to work permanent night shift 930pm-6am
On offer is a chance to work in a great team within a stable and well established business. Salary for the role is to be determined by candidate experience and other benefits to be discussed on application. Interested applicants can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on 0405696655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org