Quality Assurance Manager – Food manufacturing
Seeking an experienced QA Manager to join a stable global business and take responsibility for QA and Food safety across the site.
• 2 hours south of Perth
• International company
• Site management team role
A position has become available for a talented QA Manager with a strong food background, in Bunbury approximately 2 hours south of Perth, Western Australia.
Our client is a globally recognised food manufacturer who specialise in the processing of raw materials for the Australian retail market. This role will oversee all aspects of QA and Food Safety management systems across the site to ensure compliance to customer and regulatory standards. Being a site leadership role, you will have to juggle multiple tasks at once to ensure the people and the product (QA) processes are effective, consistent and documented. You will be kept very busy with project / change management, staff development, customer liaisons, internal stakeholder management, reporting and QA systems improvement. If you are a career focused QA Manager looking for your next big challenge, this is an incredible opportunity to make a difference in an international food manufacturer.
A sample of duties include:
• Full responsibility for QA and food safety systems across the site
• Manage, delegate and develop the QA team
• Maintain company relationships with customers and regulatory body delegates
• Conduct internal and external audits to ensure regulatory and retail customer compliance
• Collaborate with NPD teams on all new product QA requirements
• Regularly attend site and company strategic leadership meetings
• Investigate, manage and resolve any NCRs and customer complaints
• Design and implement corrective / preventative actions
• Test and train for crisis management, recall and withdrawal procedures
• Manage product testing
• Work with and report to the National QA Manager on projects and change management
• Encourage a quality and food safe culture throughout the site
• Other duties as required
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualifications in Food Science or a related discipline
• Demonstrated experience leading quality assurance teams within the food industry (high care, high risk, high volume product experience)
• Considerable experience in a senior site quality management role
• Experience with large retailer audits
• Experience with regulatory bodies standards and requirements
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Demonstrated high work ethic
This role will best suit a career driven person who wants to make their mark in an international food manufacturer. An attractive Site QA Manager’s salary is on offer as well as relevant tools (Phone & Laptop). In order to secure the right person for this role, the company are willing to contribute to relocation costs. Interested applicants can apply through the link below or for a confidential discussion, please contact Stuart Dixon at Osborne Richardson Australia on 0405696655 or email email@example.com
Please note: You must have Australian work rights in order to be considered for this position.