Mechanical Fitter X2 & Fabricator
A Maintenance Fitter and a Fabricator positions have become available at our Adelaide based food manufacturing client. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager these roles requires trade qualified, self-motivated workers with the ability to diagnose and rectify mechanical issues swiftly and professionally. You will be responsible for the maintenance, overhaul and repair of machinery and equipment.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Maintenance and mechanical repairs of all machinery, equipment and facilities
• Troubleshooting hydraulics, and pneumatics
• Change out & rebuild of hydraulic cylinders, gearboxes and motors
• Preventative Maintenance - Fabrication, repairs, welding, installation of equipment
• Maintain a clean and organised facility on a daily basis
• Mechanical Fitter trade qualified
• Ability to weld TIG, Stick, Oxy.
• Forklift license
• Strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work afternoon shifts and weekends
• Preferred but not essential – Confined space training, SCBA training and Working at Heights qualifications, forklift license
• FABRICATOR - Brake press & TIG, MIG & ARC welding skills required
Please forward your CV to email@example.com should you be interested in pursuing it.